Saturday, June 24, 2006

23 weeks old


This is my third day in Canada.

Did a bit of shopping ("magasinage" in French-Canadian) with mom while the two other males were watching cars turn in circle.

Dad came back early this time, and we went for a little splash in the hotel swimming pool. The water was warm so I didn't get all panicked. I don't think I really enjoyed it, but oh well, my parents seemed happy to take a bunch of snapshots!

When uncle Chris came back, we all went to the Sainte Catherine Street, and boy, it was packed like a can of sardines. Did I mention it was Quebec national day today? Maybe not...
Lots of people on the street, loud music, cars honking and more people... I kept my composure but that sure feels a bit different from back home.

We went to a small hole in the wall for dinner and I didn't behave this time (too much excitement?). Nevertheless they managed to finish their meals and we all headed back to the hotel, all very tired.

Bath and zzz... way to celebrate my 23 weeks of existence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home