Monday, June 26, 2006

Good Bye Montreal


It's time to part way
The sky is all gray

We woke up later than usual, and for once, everybody stayed together for the whole day!

After packing up and a brief breakfast, we headed to the airport. In the taxi, dad chatted with the driver while I was looking at the landscape moving by quickly.

As we were waiting in line at the US immigration, uncle Chris noticed that one of the people in front of us looked like one of the F1 racers. Sure enough, it was Nick Heidfeld!!! And to add to that, he signed uncle Chris' cap, which happened to be of the same team as Heidfeld's (BMW Sauber)... what a coincidence!

In the plane, I slept the first half of the trip (quite a record nap for me), and spent the rest of the time looking at other passengers (again making funny faces).
An air hostess even carried me for a while and tried to teach me some French Canadian!

Surprisingly, I didn't cry on this flight either and I even found it funny when the plane started to shake during landing!

Uncle Tommy and his friend Wendy picked us up with the Odyssey and home we went!

It's good to be back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home